Thursday, January 27, 2011

Well, I Finally Did It!

This is the beginning of something I said that I would never do ...set up and manage a blog!  But truthfully, there are times that I wish I had a HAPPY PLACE, where I could share some of my projects and even some of my everyday life things ... so THE PINK DAWG HOUSE will now be my 'happy place'.

I was fortunate enough to be able to take a Copic class with Suzanne Dean, when she was here in Ontario in the fall.  I have been practicing and while I still have a long way to go, I am feeling more confident about my results.  Here are a couple of images that I completed.





So, all I have to do is find the courage to click on the "publish post" button ... here goes....!
      

10 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I'm just blown away by your Copic coloring skills. Honestly, these look like they were done by a professional artist. I've clicked on them to enlarge them, and then I just sit here and stare at them. Your shadowing and shading are so impressive. I am seriously in awe of these. Can't wait to see more. And I can't tell you how ultra excited I am to see you in Blogland! This is a very happy day for me! Best, Curt

Beate said...

Congratulations on starting your blog! I am glad you did!
Your images are colored beautifully!
Hugs and smiles

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Welcome to blog land, you're going to have lots of fun with this. Your cards are fabulous and your coloring, wow... just beautiful!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

These are positively fabulous!

Jackie said...

I am in awe of your coloring skills! Absolutely beautiful work - you are a stellar student. I'd love to take a class with Suzanne. Keep up the good work!

Lee said...

Your colouring is AWESOME.i love these images.Great cards.love the design.xx

Susan said...

Your Copic coloring skills are phenomenal. What a talented gal you are! I am so glad that you have this sweet little blog to share with us.

Gail said...

Wowsers, that's all I got to say!
Beautiful.
No wonder I'm so intimidated about 'coloring'!

Anonymous said...

I found you through Curt. Oh my word your coloring is out of this world!! That image is just darling! Love it.

Lizzie Laine said...

Beautiful! Your work is just wonderful.