Friday, October 4, 2013

GIRL PUPPY SYMPATHY CARDS

This has certainly been a year
of goodbyes to puppies.

And with that, comes the need for 
suitable cards of sympathy
to send to the puppie's humans.



I found this sweet little verse online
and decided to use it
for some cards.


A little silver heart and dog bone were
attached to the ribbon to
complete the card.


These will be used for girls and I am
in the process of making
the same cards in aqua
for the little boys.

Thanks for stopping by,

~Bonnie~


7 comments:

Myrna said...

Bonnie
Even though the card is for a sad event it is so beautiful and will bring much comfort to the furbabies parents.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such neat comments.
Myrna

Patti J said...

Oh my, so sorry to hear of this. Wish our furry friends could be with us forever... Beautiful card, and your friend will be comforted by it. Hugs...

Curt in Indy said...

This is really sweet and very touching. . .enough said, you know me. . .I'm about to cry again. . .Curt

Gail said...

These are very thoughtful!
You've done a beautiful job!
I don't think I've seen dog bone charms!
The heart is a nice touch!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful verse, perfect for such a card.
luv
Debby

doverdi said...

Such a pretty card & verse. I am sure that your beautiful card will bring comfort to the fur moms.

Teresa said...

Beautiful even though it's sad, and I love the little verse & charms. xx